Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sneak Peek


Here is a little snippet of some vintage items I have acquired over the past couple of years.

The majority of these items were found at auctions (and yard sales) with the intent of reselling them in my Etsy store. However, after not making a single sale (and getting tired of paying to renew the listings), I "closed shop" and these items have been sitting in storage ever since.

I've decided it's due time to drag these (and other) items out and open a vintage pop up shop. Items for sale will range from home decor to vintage clothing, all of which are in great vintage condition.

I haven't worked out the details as to when these items will be available, but I will definitely give advance notice here on the blog as to the when and where.

If you are interested in any of the items above and need/want further details, just leave a comment and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment