Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mr. Bunny Shutter


Soon after completing the shutter restyle I posted about here, I decided to make another. (This of course after stating adamantly that I would not make another one.)

And here he is:



I knew I wanted this shutter to be a "Mister Bunny" to complement the "Miss  Bunny" shutter that I made previously.

I cut a bow-tie shape out of a scrap of chenille fabric and attached it using those same Velcro coins.

 Detail shot:


I used the same steps to complete both shutters. Details here.

A couple of mentions:

Terri over at A Creative Princess has written a sweet post about my "Miss Bunny" shutter. You can find the post here.

Also over at A Creative Princess I am offering a little giveaway. To enter, go here.

2 comments:

  1. I love that!! What a cute idea. I found you on A Creative Princess and I am a new follower. Come by and visit.

    ReplyDelete