Monday, February 27, 2012

Nature Lover





Whether you are a regular reader of this blog or you just happen to drop by sporadically I think it is evident to all just how much of a nature enthusiast I am. I mean, if the name alone doesn't give a strong indication then I don't know what will.

These are a collection of photos taken over the past several months that would have been very Valentine appropriate if one had planned ahead. I happen to not be one of these "plan ahead" types so you are getting them now.

It would have been easy to overlook the common characteristic in these photographs. But lately, I've been making more of an effort to slow down, and take note of the small things. I'm definitely learning as I go, as this isn't something that comes naturally to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment