Monday, February 20, 2012

Business Card Contest

IMG_1068
{Source}




A few weeks back I submitted my business card for the "Business Card Contest" on this super-cute blog. I had forgotten about entering until checking my blog stats yesterday and seeing that the majority of traffic was coming from said blog. Imagine my surprise when I saw that my humble little card had made it to the finals!

(That's mine in the bottom right-hand corner.)

Here are the contest rules: (taken from here.)

The top three cards that receive your votes will receive a special surprise prize pack from me, and a spotlight on their businesses, here on my blog. AND those of you who vote will be entered into a drawing to win a surprise prize pack from me as well!

I would really appreciate it if you could take a moment to vote for my business card. (It's #17) Following any of the links above will take you to the voting page.

You have until Monday night, February 20th to vote/enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment