Monday, January 23, 2012

Project Restyle




This is my favorite restyle project to date. 

This table had been sitting around in storage for quite a while and at times I considered donating it. I was so glad I didn't when I saw this tutorial. The only thing I had to purchase was the lace to use as a stencil. The remaining supplies I already had on hand. 

This is a great project to use up those leftover cans of spray paint that many of us have sitting around. 

If you've tried this project I would love to see how yours turned out! 

3 comments:

  1. Your table looks great! At first I thought you covered it in fabric until I read the post. Beautiful stencil work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question, do you temporarily affix the lace and then remove it after painting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Michele

    Yes. I positioned it and taped it in place underneath with masking tape. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

    ReplyDelete