Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gift Packaging



One of my favorite aspects of any celebratory event in which gifts are exchanged is the opportunity to package those gifts in unique and interesting ways. I like picking a specific theme (color, pattern, etc) to dress my gifts and this Christmas was no exception.

I wanted this year's packaging to have a natural theme and was able to achieve this look by using brown craft paper and winter foliage. The above box is covered with faux bois contact paper inspired by one of my favorite bloggers. (Tutorial here.) It was incredibly easy to do. I just tied a piece of raffia around my covered box and tucked in a few pieces of fresh greenery. The best part is, that unlike most Christmas packaging, with a couple of minor changes this packaging can be used for various celebrations throughout the year. 

Have fun wrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment