Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dream Room & Updates


I'm not sure what the function the above room serves (kitchen, dining, art, etc) but I do know that I love it. This one is definitely going into the inspiration folder. I love that the designer/owner incorporated natural elements (plank table) with such colorful accessories. I think it works so well together. (I especially love the unique shelving on the back wall, genius!)

Remember the dilemma I posted about here. Well, I decided to try contacting the seller one last time in hopes of resolving the issue. She is still adamant that she mailed my original order, but agreed to mail me another one. Now it is just a matter of waiting to see if she stays true to her word. I'll keep you posted.

I've been doing a bit of painting as of late. I'm working on a custom order of four cottage ornaments, two of which I have already completed. I also restyled these cherub candlesticks. They turned out better than I had imagined. I can't wait to share!

* I don't know the source of the above photo. If anyone knows, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment