Monday, December 20, 2010

Still Here

It certainly wasn't my intent to go (nearly) an entire week without posting. I will admit I was starting to get into a blogging rut, and I think taking this unintentional hiatus was a blessing in disguise. I have only a few short weeks left in completing my blogging goal, and though I'm not entirely sure if I'll continue blogging once this goal is met, I do know that I want to (attempt) to be more consistent in posting. We'll see how it goes.

I don't think I have ever mentioned that I do all my blogging from work, have I? It's true, and that is one reason for my recent absence. Last week (in the midst of my rut) we had a bit of a snow and ice storm, and I ended up working just half the week. I could blog from home, but I find it easier (and less distracting) to do it here, at work.

A few pictures of nature covered in ice:



More icy pictures can be seen here.

The ice made for dangerous driving (and walking) conditions, but it was certainly beautiful.

There was a lot of exploring and shopping done this weekend. I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about it.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment