Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

{Source}

It was another low-key weekend around these parts. The weather Saturday was perfect, warm and sunny. We took advantage of the abnormally warm temperatures to do some yard work, clean out gutters, and get some Christmas lights hung. In my humble opinion it's still a bit early to be decorating for Christmas, but when it takes half a day to get all the lights hung and the weather is permitting you do what you have to. To be honest, I did turn them on for a little while just to admire my handy work. On Sunday, the weather did a 180. It was rainy, and the temperature was much cooler. The perfect weather for crafting, but for whatever reason I didn't work on a single project. In my defense, I need to make a trip to the craft store before I can begin my next project. I did get one crate of the walnuts I mentioned here hulled. One crate down, 13 more to go!

I was so excited to see that Rachel from "One Pretty Thing" linked to one of my Christmas cottage ornaments! You can see it here. There are so many great projects on Rachel's site, it is a great source of inspiration.

Hope your week is a great one!

1 comment: