Monday, November 8, 2010

Seasonal Purgatory

It seemed this weekend Mother Nature may have gotten a bit ahead of herself.

This was the scene when I woke up Saturday morning.








Would someone please remind her that it's just the first of November?

My weekend was pretty low-key, which is exactly how I like them. The only semi-productive thing I did was on Saturday when I had an appointment to get my hair "touched up'. (By "touched up" I mean "get rid of all evidence my hair isn't naturally this blond".) I did manage to get the ornaments I mentioned here finished. I'll share a picture of them soon. I am really pleased with how they turned out.

Was your weekend productive or lazy like mine?

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, snow already? That's crazy. It's supposed to be 60-70 degrees here this week...equally crazy in the other direction!

    ReplyDelete