Thursday, November 4, 2010

Random Thursday


This picture was taken over a month ago, and I'm just now getting around to sharing it. It is one of the most charming places I have ever seen. It currently houses an art gallery and a cafe. (On the far right side of the picture is a screened porch area called "The Veranda", which I assume is part of the cafe.)  My favorite feature is/was the different colored shutters. Unfortunately it was closed when we visited, but if the inside is anything near as magical as the outside then I'm certain it's amazing!

Other random notes:

-This news pretty much made my entire week, or month for that matter. So excited!

- I've been painting some cottage (Christmas) ornaments, similar to this. My mom has a friend who owns an antique/home decor shop and I'm hoping to sell a few in her shop. Her Christmas open house in in less than two weeks so I need to get cracking.

-Speaking of cracking, here is this years walnut bounty. All off of one tree. There were two more crates in addition to these, but apparently the squirrels discovered my stash and decided to help themselves. My intentions are to hull, and crack them myself. We will probably keep some to use in baking, and sell the rest.

-This giveaway is worthy of a mention. Click on link for details!

What random things are happening in your world this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment