Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nature-Inspired Tutorials

Disclaimer: I made a goal a few weeks back stating that I was going to complete all of my unfinished projects before beginning any new ones. However, I decided to stretch the rules just a bit. The projects below are perfect for this time of year, and all of the supplies are readily available. Some of the supplies are even free, courtesy of Mother Nature.


I cannot tell you how much I love this diy nature wreath tutorial compliments of maya*made. I think they would be beautiful dusted with some artificial (or even real) snow!

{Maya*Made}


I have had this pinecone garland tutorial from Twig & Thistle bookmarked for ages. It is so simply elegant. It looks great hanging from a mantle, but would also add a nice decorative touch to a fence.

{Twig & Thistle}


This holiday birch wreath tutorial from Design*Sponge is another project I've had bookmarked for a while. I love that it is not your traditional winter/Christmas wreath. There are so many amazing tutorials on this site.

{Design*Sponge}




I hope these tutorials inspire you to bring a bit of the outdoors in.

No comments:

Post a Comment