Friday, October 15, 2010

Five Guilty Pleasures

 Elsie from "A Beautiful Mess" had a really fun blog post recently listing 10 of her funny habits and guilty pleasures. I thought it would be fun to do a similar post with a couple of differences. Instead of listing 10, I'm going to narrow mine down to five and I'm going to break mine down into two posts. Up first are my five guilty pleasures!

-Spray paint. I love how one can of paint can transform an ordinary object into something extraordinary! Sometimes I'll buy a can just because I love the color!

{Source}




M&M's. What's better than M&M's? M&M's in ice cream!
 
{Source}


Mr. Adam Lambert.  Look at that face. Does this even need an explanation?
  
{Source}

Calvin & Hobbes. Best. Comic. Strip. Ever. I think I enjoy reading it more now than I did when I was younger!  


{Source}


Craft stores. I guess I could be spending my money on much worse things.
 
{Source}

What are your guilty pleasures?

No comments:

Post a Comment