Friday, September 24, 2010

Pictures & Plans




I have recently begun re-reading "Great Expectations", and am truly inspired by the melancholy character Miss Havisham. (If you aren't familiar with this Dickens classic, you can read more about Miss Havisham here.) So inspired in fact that one of my main goals is to incorporate this character into my Halloween decorations. (You can see one element of my decorations here.) I'm still in the planning stages, but I hope to share my progress here.

The above pictures are from this photostream, which is definitely worth a look around.

What are you inspired by this Halloween season?

1 comment:

  1. those are cool photos! And, I'm glad you're thinking of your candelabra for halloween because it is the first thing I thought of when I first saw it. Except I imagined it black...with white candles, dripped with black wax...and I'm probably invisioning that because I've been playing with white candle and black wax lol!

    ReplyDelete