Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vintage Halloween And A Swap



Recently, I signed up for Kari's "Sweet and Sinister Swap," I am hoping this will help cure the serious bout of Autumn fever I have been experiencing lately. I have participated in this swap in the past, and was thrilled with the results. Kari puts so much time, and detail into both the swap, and the private blog. You can find out all the details by clicking the link above. If you are a Halloween lover such as myself, then you should definitely check it out.

In the spirit of this swap, I've linked a few Halloween items that I think are quite charming, and that I think all Halloween lovers will appreciate.


Stumbled across any cool and/or interesting Halloween items recently? Feel free to link in the comments below.

Happy (early) Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. You posted two days in a row! you go girl! (and you're inspiring me to get to posting again as well). Nice pictures - I especially like the first two.

    ReplyDelete